Hello and welcome!

I have never written a blog before, so this experience is new (and slightly challenging). I found that the process for setting up a blog and the course material to be rather confusing, but this is not new with technology. It is important to be challenged as it is through challenging yourself that learning takes place. I am confident that with time and practice, I will become skilled in the technological aspect of education.

This blog will serve as a means of discovery for inquiry. I find that learning through inquiry to be a highly valuable experience. It is through this process that individuals are able to deepen their learning in an individualized way. I have completed one inquiry project before that focused on technology within the classroom. Therefore, I am eager to learn more about education and technology as it is becoming a staple of modern education.

I hope that you will enjoy following along on my inquiry process of education and technology. This will be beneficial in my career as a future educator as education is constantly changing.

Talk to you soon!

Kyra